Breaking News

Yes! Yes! Yes! We must break the silence about female pleasure

Doctors made me feel silly and men offered to fix my vaginal woe. But speaking up about sexual dysfunction has given me back the voice I had lost in bed

It’s time for me to stop lying about sex. To my ex-partners, I’m sorry I wasn’t as honest with you as I could have been, but sex is complicated. There is often history, pride and feelings involved. When I talk about sex I don’t just mean my experience of heterosexual penetration, which was the only kind of sex I was ever taught about at school. The truth is that 75% of women only orgasm with help from sex toys, hands or tongue, so let’s relegate the penis for a moment in our discussion of female pleasure.

For a long time, I have experienced pain during sex. What I thought would be an easy and joyous activity was unexpectedly difficult and upsetting. This led to me wanting sex less. Orgasm became a distant dream.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian http://bit.ly/2W53EKP

No comments