Breaking News

Jamie Oliver: 'I like to laugh, which is all that matters at my age'

The celebrity chef, 43, discusses happy families, healthy eating and why he wishes he wasn’t famous

The only way I can achieve a balance between home life and work is to stick to a strict schedule. I’ve got a group of people who manage my time very well and help me protect my kids’ school moments and weekends. I work hard but I have good-quality home time, too.

It’s not always easy to switch off but I unwind by cuddling my kids, spending time with Jools, sitting in the garden listening to birds, picking herbs, cooking, enjoying a glass of good whisky. Although I’m passionate about fantastically miserable British indie music, I’ve also been listening to Smooth FM at nighttimes because it just makes me laugh, which is all that matters at my age.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2J8HqRO

No comments