Breaking News

How we met: ‘She gave me strong signs that she wasn’t looking for romance’

Vinca, 37, and Lee, 40, were housemates in Manchester before they fell in love. They live in north Wales with their son

In early 2008, Vinca was a self-confessed party girl, living the high life in Manchester. She worked for a recruitment firm during the day and went clubbing at night. “I lived with my best friend at the time, Flo. He and I were always having people over, but we needed a third flatmate,” she says.

After seeing their advert online, Lee applied. “I was studying in Staffordshire and it was cheaper to move to Manchester than live in student halls,” he says. Lee went to look at their flat – and go through their tough “interview process”. “I immediately picked up on his Stoke accent, as it’s where I’m from,” Vinca says. The pair hit it off after discovering they had mutual friends.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/37gRLIR

No comments